When summer gets going, the warmer sun and longer days help wellbeing retreats across the UK and Europe really come into their own. June summer retreats are some of the best.
Home-grown destinations have so much to offer. Whether it’s Ayurveda massages in Wales or yoga in Somerset, there are plenty of June summer retreats where you can immerse yourself in peaceful seclusion.
June is also perfect for European getaways. With the more expensive school-holiday season yet to start, you could make your hard-earned cash go a long way on June summer retreats in France or Spain.
And the blue waters of the Mediterranean and Adriatic beckon too. The coastlines of hidden Greek islands and secluded bays of southwest Turkey are ideal for relaxation and sunbathing, and it’s still not too hot in June to explore the local heritage and landscape. Making them ideal destinations for a June summer retreat.
Here is our selection:
June summer retreats near home…
- Ayurveda in Wales: head to South Wales to unwind and relax with a combination of yoga and Ayurveda. From £570pp for 3 nights.
- Raw Horizons in Yorkshire: Relax with Kundalini yoga, unwind with meditation, refresh and rejuvenate with healthy raw food cuisine, plus enjoy the hot tub and sauna. From £345pp for 2 nights full board.
…and the rest of Europe
- Yoga in south-west Turkey: Huzur Vadisi, one of the country’s best-known yoga retreats is waiting for you, nestled in a peaceful valley amongst olive groves near Turkey’s Turquoise Coast. An ideal place for a June summer retreat. From £535pp per week.
- Creative holidays near Toulouse: Get inspired with one-week holidays focusing on yoga, music, dance, cookery or art. From £590pp for one week.
- Luxury Yoga Retreat in Pelion, Greece: at the foot of the magical Pelion forest where crystal clear water laps rhythmically at the water’s edge. Enjoy vinyasa flow yoga and massages. From £790pp per week. – See above photo.