Guaranteed warm weather in much of Europe and beyond, and still a chance to cheat the rush by getting away before schools close… What’s not to like about summer retreats in July?
And with a great line-up of summer retreats, we’re sure to have the perfect getaway to help you relax – and potentially escape yet another wet July in the UK.
We give you yoga escapes in the beautiful countryside of the Surrey Hills, creative holidays in Spain, and a variety of detoxing getaways for a fresh start. And among our hand-picked summer retreats in July there’s something for the time-poor as well as those looking for a longer holiday. Dig in!
The short getaway…
- South Wales retreat: A combination of yoga and Ayurveda to help you truly unwind and relax. From £570 per person, full board for three nights, including treatments and yoga.
… and our longer summer retreats in July
- Chillout Retreat in blissful Mallorca: yet another one-off opportunity, from 17-23 July. Enjoy the island plus yoga, Pilates, meditation, detox food and juices, art, massage treatments and pool. From £649 for 6 nights, shared room.
- Tai Chi in the mountains of Southern Spain: 9-16 July. Come to explore and play tai chi! You’ll learn moves that free your joints, relax your muscles, engage your mind and fill you up with creative energy. From £650pp p/wk sharing room (singles available). And there are other activity holidays throughout the year at Cortijo Romero.
- ‘Mini Eden’ in Turkey: Yoga at Suleyman’s Garden near Dalaman comes with accommodation in traditional thatched huts and stunning sea views. From £645pp for a week.
- Ayurveda retreat in Sri Lanka: A top-class holiday on the south coast of Sri Lanka, with full body massages, herbal baths and steams, and rejuvenating scrubs. From £747 pp per week.
Can’t find what you’re after? No worries – here are more ideas for summer retreats in July.