Freelance medical journalist of more than 20 years, Jane Feinmann aims to provide the evidence base for and against HRT from authoritative research.
Join us for holiday offers
- Receive tips and offers via our newsletter:
UK Retreats in AONB
Travel money matters
Ryanair flight cancellations: What to do if you are affected
Know your rights – tips and advice.
How to pack perfectly in six simple steps
How to pack perfectly in six simple steps – keep it simple and carry less
Free inflight meals could be a thing of the past: is this so bad?
Would you bring your own food? What are you allowed to take?
Electronics ban: what gadgets can you travel with and where?
Here’s what you need to know.
I never go on holiday without…
Flip-flops, ear plugs, gadgets… A personal list of essentials that always make it into my travel bag.
5 tips for really flying on a budget
Things you can do to keep flights affordable.
Going away? Don’t forget the travel packing checklist
Use our handy tips for packing the right things and avoiding unnecessary pre-holiday stress.
12 tips for a cheap travel insurance that works
How to pick travel cover that works for you.
Healthy living news
Easy tips for going sugar free
Help, tips and anecdotes for going sugar free and living a little more healthily.
Fermentation – What are the health benefits?
A new focus on the health benefits of fermentation highlights how ‘good’ bacteria can contribute to a healthy digestive system, and body and mind.
Desk Yoga Poses: Time to Refresh
Yoga poses you can do at your desk will help relieve stress and stiffness.
How To Sleep Better
Do you have trouble sleeping? Take the test to see if you are getting enough and discover the best food and drink to soothe you to sleep and the best yoga and bedroom practices
Dark chocolate health benefits
How about making your own healthy dark chocolate Easter eggs? Check the simple recipes.
Could going vegan be good for you and the planet?
Fancy taking on the vegan challenge?
Meditation and mindfulness: the same or different?
Meditation and mindfulness are related practices that can improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
Meat Free Monday
Are you a meat eater? How could a meat free Monday improve your health and life on our planet?
Ayurveda Tip: Drinking Water
How to find the right balance when it comes to drinking water.
Detoxing from Alcohol
Post festive season could January mark the time to detox from alcohol and become a dryathelete?
Have yourself a healthy little Christmas
Follow these tips and tricks to achieve a healthy Christmas in 2016. It can be done!
Let’s get physical
Physical activity plays an important role in maintaining your health, but how important is the type of activity you do?
Iron and the Irony of Popeye
Feeling tired and irritable? Looking pale? Are you iron deficient? Is Popeye’s myth true?
Find out how intermittent fasting can improve your health.
Tai Chi retreats
- Today is #World #Hunger Day – Chronic hunger is a silent symptom of poverty and social inequalities. You can make a… https://t.co/xcuOZWfrlD, May 28
- This woman's post-baby picture is #inspiring to all #women. Describing her #pregnancy, Emily explained: "Our bodies… https://t.co/tjUpj5HwH4, May 27
- Book in advance for this popular West Coast #Ayurveda Resort #SriLanka esp for December 2018. Located right by a sa… https://t.co/b0aUwIsnYp, May 26
- Who here has a yogi dog!? Have a great bank holiday weekend :) https://t.co/PgrJDFotGm, May 25
- Alternative holidays
- Ayurveda Retreats
- Best Christmas Retreats
- Budget retreats
- Cheap Retreats
- Detox Retreats
- Easter Retreats
- Electronic devices
- Great Escapes Valentine's Day
- Green holidays
- Healing retreats
- Healthy Living
- Healthy recipes
- Holiday Offers
- Hot destinations
- Inflight meals
- Luxury retreats
- Mother's Day Retreats
- New Wellbeing Holidays
- retreat discounts
- Retreat Travel Tips
- Retreats AONB
- Tai Chi
- Travel apps reviews
- Travel money matters
- Travel safety tips
- UK holiday retreats
- Valentine's Day
- wellbeing tips
- Wellness retreats
- Where to go for Christmas and New Year
- Where to go on holiday in August
- Where to go on holiday in February
- Where to go on holiday in January
- Where to go on holiday in July
- Where to go on holiday in June
- Where to go on holiday in May
- Where to go on holiday in November
- Where to go on holiday in October
- Winter sun retreats
- Women's Health
- Women's Topics
- Yoga Holidays in Europe
- Yoga News and Tips
- yoga retreats