Holiday Booking Conditions
Please read carefully before submitting your booking.
1) CONTRACT OF BOOKING:
- No contract shall exist until the online booking form, or the signed booking form, is submitted by you with the required minimum deposit (amount may vary according to holiday centre) and Neal's Yard Agency Ltd has issued a Confirmation Receipt.
- Persons making payments without completing the booking form will be bound by the Booking Conditions of Neal's Yard Agency Ltd.
- Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals whose signatures do not appear on the Booking Declaration, the booking is accepted on their behalf by the person submitting/signing the booking form and all the named individuals are therefore entered into this contract. Those under 18 years of age must have the Booking Declaration signed by a parent or guardian.
2) PAYMENT: Where only a deposit is paid at the time of submitting the booking form, full payment of the balance due must be made eight weeks before departure. Failure to do so may result in Neal's Yard Agency Ltd exercising its right to cancel your booking(s) and to charge the applicable cancellation charges set out below.
Some Holiday Centres allow the balance due to be paid on arrival. If this is the case please ensure that you bring the money with the relevant payment method as required by the Holiday Centre.
3) AMENDMENTS: Once a booking has been confirmed and an amendment to the booking is requested, it may be possible to make the amendment (e.g. for an upgrade of room category or similar) subject to availability, and subject to a nominal administration fee from £75.
4) CANCELLATION: Whilst we would wish to treat cancellations sympathetically spaces on the holidays are limited and the following charges must be applied. Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to Neal's Yard Agency Ltd in writing. The following cancellation policy applies:
- The deposit is always non-refundable. (The deposit is usually up to 25% depending on the holiday centre and is always based on the total holiday fee due.)
- If we receive written notification 57 days or more before departure then 50% of the total price can be refunded.
- 56 days or less before departure no refund can be made at this short notice.
5) INSURANCE: In order to participate in overseas holidays, all clients must have travel insurance. This can be arranged by your travel agent when booking your flight ticket or please contact Neal's Yard Agency for details.
6) ACCOMMODATION: Some Holiday Centres offer accommodation on a twin-share basis or three people sharing, with limited numbers of double-bedded rooms for couples; some single rooms may be available for a surcharge and must be detailed on our invoice to you to be guaranteed. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
7) PROGRAMME CHANGES: At the time of going to press, the programmes had all been confirmed by the respective Holiday Centre and Course Instructors. If, for any reason, a Course Instructor becomes unavailable the Holiday Centre will do their best to replace them with a leader of similar qualities. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Refunds can not be made for such changes beyond our control.
8) DISCLOSURE OF ILLNESS: If you have had any major physical or emotional illness within the past five years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify us in writing at the time of booking and, where appropriate, enclose a doctor's certificate of fitness to travel. Non-disclosure of relevant information can invalidate your insurance and cancel our contractual obligations with you.
9) EXCLUSIONS: We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond or within our control; guests' injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday; loss of or damage to personal property of guests.
10) COMPLAINTS: Please read and note carefully, this may affect any future claim.
- In the event of a complaint arising which cannot be resolved on the spot, you the client, must immediately contact Neal's Yard Agency Ltd either by telephone or email, and we will attempt to resolve it for you immediately.
- Neal's Yard Agency Ltd will always make every attempt to solve the problem at the time of the complaint in order that any disruption to the enjoyment of your holiday is minimised.
- It should be noted that Neal's Yard Agency Ltd is acting only to book the holiday on your behalf with the Owner of the facility/holiday booked. We will always do our best to help resolve any justifiable complaints, however it is the client's responsibility to take up the complaint with the Owner on the client's return to the U.K.
- Should Neal's Yard Agency Ltd prove unable to resolve the matter on your behalf, we will always assist you with justifiable complaints provided we were notified of the problems when they arose.
11) Neal's Yard Agency Ltd acts purely and solely as booking agents between, and on behalf of, both parties.
CONTACT: Neal's Yard Agency Ltd, BCM Neal's Yard, London WC1N 3XX, UK, Tel +44 7390 0500, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Neal's Yard Agency Ltd trading as Neal's Yard Holidays registered in England UK No.4215254 –