"Thank you for a wonderful weekend. A perfect combination of healing, relaxation, great yoga, amazing food, surroundings and laughter!" More guest reviews
|Location||Rural Dorset, UK|
|Open||Only specific weekends throughout the year|
|Activities||Vinyasa yoga, sound healing, meditation, mindfulness|
|Prices||2 nights from £299 or 3 nights from £549 per person|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Meditation - Mindfulness - Sound healing - Therapies - Vegan - Juice cleanse - Solo travellers - Live online classes - Exercise at home|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK 01258 880 505
|Offer||Mention Neal's Yard Holidays when booking a holiday and get a free 50ml aromatherapy oil blended to your needs, worth £15.|
Mellulah Yoga and Mindfulness Retreats offer a variety of activities and workshops. Vinyasa Flow Yoga, mindfulness, meditation, sound healing, vegan meals, peaceful space, spa and holistic therapies. Multi-Award Winning Retreats with excellent teaching and beautiful surroundings.
NEW: online live-stream yoga classes & retreats as follows:
• Weekly morning & evening Yoga classes for 1 hour and 15 minutes
FREE for anyone working in the NHS.
Or you receive the first class for FREE as a guest of Neal’s Yard Holidays, follow these simple steps:
1. Sign up to Mellulah bookings system via the above link
2. Go to the Store
3. Add a ‘Live Stream One-Off Drop-in’ to your basket
4. Add Promo Code NEALSYARD and you will receive this for FREE – Enjoy!
Price: live stream one-off drop in – £6.99
Live stream 5 pack to use in 2 months £30 or £6 per class
• Sunday 24 May 2020, from 10 am to 4pm, £40 per household - Wellness & Renewal Online Yoga Day Retreat
With Saira Francis, Sammie McFarland, Emma Nixon, Alex Beer and Caroline Measures
Their first ever ONLINE YOGA DAY RETREAT. Designed for you to get away from it all and absorb yourself completely in a sacred practice, to uplift you, bring healing and deepen your connection with yourself. A perfect way to spend a lockdown Sunday.
This day is open to all and will also be available as replay with private access on Youtube to anyone who would like to enjoy but can't due to family commitments at home (noisy kids!)
Includes Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pilates, meditations, a demo of making a raw vegan cake, ending with a gong bath.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Stoke Wake, close to beautiful Bulbarrow Hill in rural Dorset, a stunning area with much to explore, lovely woodland and sacred sites, a very special place close to the Jurassic Coast.
20 minutes from Sherborne or Blandford, only 2 hrs 15 mins from London Waterloo.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga, meditation, mindfulness and Kundalini sound healing, raw cacao workshop, nutrition talks.
Holistic and Ayurvedic therapies are available. Stillness yoga and mindfulness weekends.
Prices: Wide range of accommodation available to suit all budgets. Simple shared attic room from £250pp to four poster and ensuite rooms up to £649 per person.
See above web link for dates, or check availability, or phone.
Venues in rural Dorset from a quaint retreat centre established in the 1980’s to a quirky, bohemian manor house near the Jurassic Coast, all easily accessible from London.
Food: All retreats are vegan, gluten, sugar, caffeine and alcohol free. All diets are catered for on all retreats. Juice cleanse options are available.
Unfortunately children cannot be accommodated on retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned by locals and employs locals
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits, e.g. from excursions
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport and/or bicycle (where feasible)
- Uses a green energy company and has A-rated appliances
- Recycles all recyclable waste on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Composts organic waste on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Uses eco-friendly cleaning products on retreats (but cannot ensure that the farm owner does)
- Other eco aspects: food sourced locally from farms and other local producers
"Saira is the queen bee when it comes to creating a relaxing, healing environment, we are counting the days until we go back." Prediction magazine
"…the massage was great, the walk uplifting, yoga wonderful and meditation calming. Once again thank you!" C.A.
"The food was amazing and the hot stones treatment was just wonderful." V.M.
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.