"I have learned so much from Cathryn – in yoga and inspiration for life." Mai B. More reviews.
|Location||Near Bath, England, UK|
|Open||Selected dates year round|
|Activities||Yoga, life coaching, mindfulness|
|Prices||From £545pp fb for 3-night retreat in twin share room. Single room available|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Fitness - Life coaching - Mindfulness - Massages - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK mobile +44 7592 173 002
|Offer||Guests via Neal’s Yard Holidays receive 10% discount.|
Camberry offers a selection of hygge inspired, transformative retreats, whether you need to re-set, find your bearings, become more active or establish a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle. A unique approach blends yoga, lifestyle coaching, fitness, ‘real food’ nutrition and green living, designed for getting you back to you.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Located only 5 miles outside the City of Bath, just 2.5 hours from London and within easy reach of Bristol and Southampton airports. River House is set in an 11 acre site of a former monastery, with picturesque riverside setting and fringed by the glorious Friary Wood, this historic small estate is the ideal private rural escape.
- Vinyasa and restorative yoga
- Transformative lifestyle coaching sessions and workshops
- Green living and kitchen creativity workshops
- Mindful living
- Enjoy tranquil countryside, peaceful walks and time out in the hot tub under dark skies.
- Optional onsite holistic therapies include facials and relaxing massages, using carefully chosen organic products (additional cost).
Price: From £545pp for 3-night retreat, full board, twin room (shared bathroom), or £610pp in twin en-suite room, or £745 for single occupancy en-suite room.
Includes yoga, workshops, and fitness sessions.
For dates or to check availability see above web link, or phone.
The luxurious accommodation blends country charm and comfort with modern convenience. Once you arrive at River House you will feel immediately at home. Single and twin/double rooms available.
Food: Home cooked, hearty and healthy menu focusing on simplicity and seasonality, with a touch of indulgence.
Adults only retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned by locals and employs locals
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport
- Produces some of their own green energy
- Recycles all recyclable waste
- Uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Locally sourced grocery items or plastic free packaging where possible
"Supportive, guiding, nurturing, flexible, motivating and passionate, all the qualities that Cathryn of Camberry has. Just what I’ve needed to get over the obstacles to get back to finding myself and getting back to being me." Kirsten E.
"I can’t believe the change, not only in my fitness but also my mental attitude all thanks to the coaching I have received. Cathryn is professional, supportive and encouraging which is all I could ask for when training and improving my practice and health." Emily Y-W.
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.