"I had 6 days in Greece with Jovana and it was one of the brightest weeks in my life... I am so grateful." Lyda. More reviews.
|Location||Southeast Crete, Greece|
|Open||2-10 July, 24 July - 1 August, and 29 August - 6 September 2019|
|Activities||Yoga and healing|
|Prices||From EUR 1400 (approx £1248) pp for 7 nights in shared appartment|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Meditation - Healing - Excursions - Vegetarian - Vegan - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For more details see their website
> Ring Greece +306 993 978 228
Ea Healing Retreats: Imagine yourself in Crete, the beautiful Mediterranean island with wonderful beaches and crystal clear water. Practice yoga and meditation to reconnect with your true nature and healing energy. Find relaxation in body and mind and rediscover natural happiness within. Enjoy delicious healthy food, and glorious views.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Situated in south-east Crete, a thousand meters above sea level and the coastal village Makrys Gialos. The area is famous for its natural beauty, which comprises of numerous unspoiled beaches, traditional picturesque villages, and its four magnificent gorges.
Arrival at Heraklion Airport (HER) or Sitia (JSH). There are numerous charter airlines flying from most major cities in Europe direct to Heraklion. Or fly to Heraklion via Athens.
- Daily yoga
- Cosmic energy healing, two therapies in group sessions and one individual.
- Exploring Chrissi island and Richti Gorge
- Mediterranean cooking lesson
Price: For 7 nights, 1 person in shared apartment costs € 1,400 (approx £1248).
1 person in private double room in shared house (or private house) costs € 1,700.
2 persons in private double room in private house costs € 2,500.
The prices depend on the availability of the Aspros Potamos at the time of your request.
If you bring friends, or family to share rooms/apartments then please enquire about available discounts.
The price includes full board accommodation and all of the above stated activities. Flights and transfer are not included.
For more details or to check availability see above web link, or phone.
Built from natural local stone and reflecting the colour of the earth, this special accommodation is clustered on the hillside within the hamlet of Aspros Potamos with uninterrupted views up the gorge towards Pefki and down the valley to the Libyan sea.
Food: Delicious Mediterranean cuisine, vegetarian and vegan dishes are provided.
Children are welcome. Please ask about the price.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Produces some of their own green energy
- Recycles all recyclable waste
- Uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- In order to retain the traditional atmosphere of the dwellings there is no electricity installed. Candles and oil lambs provide lighting.
- With respect for the environment there is a photovoltaic solar system installed which won the first European Award for Greece, and which now provides enough electricity for each cottage to have a low voltage fridge, a light in the bathroom and two lights above the beds for reading. Hot water and Wifi is provided in each cottage by solar energy.
More guest reviews to follow.
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.