"Arriving at the Centro I was welcomed with a natural warmth that I had never experienced on my previous travels. It was like having been there many times and I felt immediately accepted as a whole person." Sabine F., designer at Weleda. More reviews.
|Location||Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain|
|Activities||Therapies, massages, walking, swimming|
|Prices||From EUR 259 (approx £232) pp per week sharing room. Single rooms available|
|Ideal for||Heated pool - Massages - Therapies - Swimming - Walking - Excursions - Cultural activities - Vegan - Solo travellers - Single parents - Families - Childcare|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring landline in Spain +34 928 512 842
Join Centro de Terapia Antroposofica for a holiday of healing and calm in the idyllic setting of Lanzarote. Watch the sunrise, breathe fresh sea air, swim at the sandy beach. Improve your wellbeing by combining the unique healing properties of Lanzarote with their own professional team including doctor and wellbeing experts and therapists.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
The Centro de Terapia Antroposofica is a quiet oasis on the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen. The town’s golden beaches are just 800m from the retreat. And Lanzarote’s rugged rocky coast is a 20-minute walk away. Fly to Lanzarote airport.
There is a choice of many activities, treatments and facilities:
- Heated therapy-pool 34°C (93°F)
- Therapies: Anthroposophic medicine and therapy, eurythmy, biographical counselling, art therapy (painting, modelling, dynamic drawing)
- Massage treatments: rhythmical massage or embrocation, physiotherapy, manual lymphatic drainage, reflexology, classical massage or with hot volcanic stones or with honey, seasalt massage, volcanic clay massage, also mud wrap of volcanic clay, and oil-dispersion baths
- Entertainment: concerts, artistic performances, lectures, workshops
- Excursions and hiking
- Organic biodynamic farming and green shop
Price: From EUR 259 (approx £232) to EUR 315 (approx £282) per week, per person sharing room, includes accommodation and swimming pool. Subject to exchange rate changes.
Excludes flights and transfers.
Optional extras: single supplement, buffet breakfast, dinner, workshops, cultural activities, treatments and holistic therapies.
Early bird discount: 10% off (accommodation price) for booking 6 months ahead.
For dates or to check availability see above web link, or phone.
You stay in a 1-bedroom apartment with a lounge area, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. Individual rooms and apartments with 2 bedrooms are also available. The step-free, ground-floor apartments are ideally suited for wheelchair users.
Food: The Centro’s own restaurant offers: Buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and cake. There is also a good choice of restaurants nearby. Self-catering facilities are also available, you’ll find everything you need at the Centro’s Green Shop.
Children are welcome. Children under 3 years of age go free of charge. A supplement payment is required for children over 3 years of age. Childcare can be provided.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Employs locals
- Uses and ethical bank
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Recycles all recyclable waste
- Composts organic waste
- Organic biodynamic farming on own finca
- Green Shop in the Centro
- Central osmosis water dispenser to avoid plastic bottles
"Arriving at the 'Centro de Terapia Antroposofica' I was welcomed with a natural warmth that I had never experienced on my previous travels. It was like having been there many times and I felt immediately accepted as a whole person." Sabine F., designer at Weleda.
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.