The Feldenkrais Method offers a unique and practical method to improve movement for greater ease, flexibility and grace. The Method can permanently improve posture, balance and coordination, increase vitality and enhance your wellbeing. It is named after its originator, Moshe Feldenkrais (1904-1984), an engineer and physicist as well as a Judo teacher.
• Relief from tension and muscular pain
• Easier and fuller breathing
• Greater relaxation and well-being
• Improved performance in sport, dance, music and drama
• Greater ease in everyday activities
• Increased vitality
Sun 1st Sep 2019 - Fri 31st Dec 2021
Cortijo Romero, has been establisehd for over 30 years. It offers a wide variety of wellbeing and personal development holidays, including yoga, tai chi, singing, walking, photography, and 'transform your life' weeks and a Tibetan meditation retreat. It's a peaceful haven where you can truly let go, relax and be yourself.