"I felt lifted by the yoga sessions and loved our insightful and inspiring yoga teacher. The food was delightful, colourful, and nourishing." - Jen. More reviews
|Location||Near Bicester in Oxfordshire, UK|
|Open||Selected weekend dates between January and October|
|Prices||From £425pp to share a twin room for 2 nights|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Meditation - Massage - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK 01273 782 734
|Offer||Mention Neal's Yard Holidays to receive free half hour massag, worth £38.|
AdventureYogi: Reviving yoga retreats. Join them at this beautiful manor house with sumptuous décor for a very peaceful weekend. Nourishing yoga twice a day, meditation, and massage surrounded by stunning countryside.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Near Bicester in Oxfordshire. The nearest train station is Bicester North. This Oxfordshire yoga retreat is surrounded by sweeping countryside with endless views.
Two 2-hour yoga sessions each day, yoga nidra every evening, holistic treatments, and walking.
Price: From £425pp to share a twin room for 2 nights. This includes two 2-hour yoga sessions, brunch, lunch, and three course evening meal; half an hour free holistic treatment of your choice, guided silent meditation walks in the morning, and guided afternoon walk in the countryside.
For dates see above web link, or check availability, or phone.
The rooms have all recently been renovated, have a sumptuous, classic style so you will feel spoilt. There are nine rooms with a choice of twins or doubles with prices to suit all budgets. Hearty brunch, a light savoury lunch and delicious vegetarian three course evening meal.
Adult only retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned and employs locals
- Uses an ethical bank
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits
- They recycle, use organic locally sourced food, encourage car share or train travel.
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport and/or bicycle - Recycles all recyclable waste
- Composts organic waste - Uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Works with Sustrans to encourage sustainable travel throughout the UK
- Offers accommodation in eco lodges
“We came away feeling full of energy and relaxed. The yoga classes were the best, and the food was incredible. The retreat was beautiful and the area was so peaceful. The whole weekend was a real treat. Thanks Michelle and her team for providing this to help us get away from our every day and stressful lives in this weekend” - Judith 2012
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.