"My experience was amazing - the best money I've ever spent. I can't thank Dr Claire and the team enough." - Natalie S., 2015. More reviews.
|Location||Thirsk, near York and Harrogate, UK|
|Activities||Life coaching, yoga, detox|
|Prices||From £345 pp for 2 nights, full board, twin share room|
|Ideal for||Life coaching - Yoga - Meditation - Detox - Food workshops - Massages - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK 01845 597041
|Offer||Mention Neal’s Yard Holidays when booking to receive free Indian Head massage|
Raw Horizons at Split Farthing Hall, with Dr Claire Maguire, offers women-only retreat programmes from two-night healthy weekend yoga breaks to five-night wellbeing retreats. Combining a healthy approach of life coaching, yoga, meditation and wholesome food, designed to relax, transform and revitalise – with life changing results.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Located just over two hours away by train from London, Manchester and Edinburgh, Split Farthing Hall is a tranquil refuge close to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
Life-changing breaks based on yoga and life coaching offering the following themed retreats:
- Balance Your Life Retreat – learn to reduce stress
- Confident You Retreat – build your self-esteem
- Nourish Your Body Retreat - improve your relationship to food
- Find Your Passion Retreat – inspire yourself to follow your dreams
- Yoga and Relaxation weekend - relax, refresh, rejuvenate
Onsite holistic therapies include relaxing massages, reflexology and Reiki.
Price: From £345 per person for a 2-night retreat, full board, twin share room (with en-suite).
From £1,095 per person for 5-night retreat, full board, twin share room.
Includes yoga, retreat activities, transfers to/from local train station.
Massages and holistic therapies are not included.
For dates or to check availability see above web link, or phone.
Luxury, 5-star boutique ensuite accommodation in a stunning country residence in tranquil North Yorkshire countryside. Single and twin/double rooms available. Relax in the hot tub and sauna.
Detox with delicious, wholesome vegan gourmet cuisine.
Adults only on retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned by locals and employs locals
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport
- Offers an incentive if you arrive by public transport: free transfers to/from local train station
- Uses a green energy company and has A-rated appliances
- Collects rainwater for use in gardens and uses water saving devices
- Recycles all recyclable waste
- Composts organic waste
- Replanted two acres of woodland area
- Created pond and wetland area for wildlife
"Refreshed, enlightened and smiling. I feel nurtured and at peace. A beautiful setting with a fantastic group of people. Thank you Split Farthing Hall." - Fiona M. 2015
"Thank you all so very much for a wonderful time. I have had many answers to find and didn’t know the question. I feel I do now. The kind caring approach is so warming. Claire you are an inspiration. Thank you for giving me the tools to grow. Here’s to Kundalini." - Lisa L. 2015
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.