"Great venue and perfect location, loved the yoga and yoga space with views of the mountains, wonderful massages, well organised – all great value!” - Jake. More reviews
|Location||Tarentaise Valley in Savoie, French Alps|
|Open||12-19 March and 19-26 March 2017|
|Activities||Yoga, meditation, massage, activities|
|Prices||From £989 for twin room, or £995 for a single room, 7 nights|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Meditation - Skiing - Snowboarding - Massage|
|Contact||> For dates see their website
> Ring UK 01273 782 734
|Offer||Mention Neal's Yard Holidays to receive a free extra 30-minute massage.|
Join AdventureYogi for a week skiing or snowboarding in Sainte-Foy-Tarantaise in the French Alps. Morning yoga to warm up for a day's skiing, with restorative yoga in the evening to stretch the body and calm the mind. Delicious vegetarian food and a cosy chalet with open fires and relaxing onsite massages.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise is a village in the Tarentaise Valley in Savoie, in south-eastern France.
Fly to Geneva or catch a train to Bourg Saint Maurice. The transfer from the airport is approximately 2.5 hours, or just 20min from the train station - both will be arranged.
Two yoga classes a day, one in the morning to awaken the mind and one in the evening to unwind and warm muscles.
Treatments are available at the chalet. Ski/board hire and ski pass can be arranged for you. Lessons or guide on the slope are also arranged for you.
Prices: From £989 for twin or double rooms, or £1289 for single occupancy for 7 nights.
Includes accommodation, two yoga classes a day, breakfast, apres ski tea, 3-course dinner, house wine, daily transport, transfer if coming by train.
Excludes flights, transfers if flying, ski pass and equipment hire.
Massage therapists can be booked at an extra cost.
For dates see above web link, or check availability, or phone.
The bedrooms in the chalet are a combination of twins, doubles and rooms for single occupancy. There will be 12 guests in total.
Delicious brunch and 3-course dinner with wine will be served on 6 nights.
Adults only on retreat.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is part owned by locals and employs locals
- Uses an ethical bank
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Provides info on how to arrive by public transport
- Offers an incentive if you arrive by train: The train station in Bourg-St-Maurice is only 20 minutes drive from the chalet. There is a free transfer service but if you fly they add on a “green tax” of £20 pp which goes to their Charity Sustrans, The UK cycle network. If you come by train, transfer is free and you receive a free half hour treatment.
“Stunning, spacious and decadent chalet with amazing views. Great yoga and fab food. I left feeling stronger and more supple. Thank you for creating a warm, friendly and relaxed space for us all. I really enjoyed it and appreciated all the effort that you put into it to make us feel welcome and part of the holiday. Will definitely come on another AdventureYogi retreat.” - Chloe
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.