"This is exactly what we were looking for – a yoga retreat where we felt all the great benefits of yoga but did not have to give up everything else." - Alex from Paris. More guest reviews.
|Location||Menorca island, Spain|
|Open||17-24 June and 2-9 September 2017|
|Activities||Yoga, meditation, walks, massage, shopping|
|Prices||From EUR1900pp for 7 nights, sharing room (single available)|
|Ideal for||Yoga - Massage - Swimming - Spa - Excursions - Horse riding - Solo travellers|
|Contact||> For more info see their website
> Ring UK +44 (0)20 7584 9432
Yoga Escapes are off to beautiful laid-back Menorca for a sunny yoga retreat on the island's most heavenly beach. Top quality yoga, a luxury beachfront hotel, great meals, boat trips to secluded beaches, pretty towns, and spa treatments. No rules, no schedules, all yoga levels, and solo-travellers welcome.
- Location / Activities and Prices / Accommodation and Food / Child policy / Green footprint / Guestbook
The island of Menorca Spain has an international airport with direct flights from several European cities.
The hotel is located on a gorgeous beach with fine white sand and crystal clear water. Menorca has cycling trails, beautiful swimming coves, charming towns, and a super laid-back feeling but with plenty to see and do.
Spa treatments, water sports, boat trips, sailing, cycling, hiking, day trips to charming towns, open air markets, horseback riding, pool and many gorgeous beaches. Yoga Escapes will offer up suggestions and plan excursions, but everything is optional – and there’s plenty of time to just relax by the pool or beach.
Price: Price per person in a shared room: €1900 (approx £1600. Single-occupancy room: €2200 (approx £1800). Flights are not included.
See above web link for full programme, or check availability, or phone.
The 5-star hotel is located on a gorgeous beach with fine white sand and crystal clear water. Menorca has cycling trails, beautiful swimming coves, charming towns, and a super laid-back feeling but with plenty to see and do.
Delicious healthy mediterranean food, grilled fish and meat, salads and veggies. No rules on food and drink.
What can I do?
See our 10 top tips on green travel - how to make your stay more enjoyable & better for the environment. Consider offsetting your car, train or plane journey via the charity AtmosFair.de.
How ethical is the holiday?
- Acts with respect, honesty and fairness towards guests and staff
- Is owned by locals and employs locals
- Uses an ethical bank
- Fosters real relationships between guests and locals and ensures that the local community benefits from excursions
How environmentally-friendly is the holiday?
- Uses a green energy company and has A-rated appliances
- Produces some of their own green energy
- Collects rainwater for use in gardens and uses water saving devices
- Recycles all recyclable waste
- Composts organic waste
- Uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Menorca is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with a policy against any future over development. The Melia Cala Galdana Hotel has been awarded the Travelife Gold Seal due to its contribution to the environment, and Cala Galdana beach holds a “Blue Flag” for the quality of its waters and cleanliness.
“What an amazing holiday we had! Well done to Laura for organizing such a fabulous time and obviously thank you to Sarah for being such a super yoga teacher! What a star! I really haven't enjoyed a holiday so much for a long time. The company was excellent as was the hotel, food and enjoyable yoga."- Kay from Wales
"A perfect balance between excellent yoga classes and a fun holiday with a great group of people. Beautiful location, perfect organization, relaxing days at the beach and evenings out at delicious restaurants." - Marina from Milano
"I was a little hesitant to go on my own but as soon as I arrived I immediately felt the warmth of the group, there were people from all over with different backgrounds and reasons for coming, it was so comforting to go through this experience with them." - Stefanie from Toronto
Have you been on one of the above holidays? Let us know what you think.